What is the collective noun for Pearls?
Let me tell you the meanings of these words:
Rope: A number of similar things are attached together by a thread.
String: Material made of several threads twisted together, used for tying things together.
Definition of Pearl:
What is the collective noun for singers?
Choir: A group of people who sings together.
- She sings in the school choir.
Chorus: A large group of singers.
- The bath festival chorus.
Harmony: The way in which different notes that are played or sung together combine to make a pleasing sound.
Definition of Singer:
Some hand-picked collective noun for you:
- Tense: Definition, Structure and Types of tense
- Collective noun for Cats and Kittens
- Collective noun for Geese and Elephants
- Collective noun for Eggs and Bees
- Collective noun for Wolves and Horses
- Collective noun for Cards and Aircraft
- Collective noun for Monkeys and Lions
- Collective noun for Hay and Puppies
- 10 nouns with their Singular and Plural forms
- Collective noun for Birds and Books