What is the collective noun for Cars?
The collective noun for cars are:
- A fleet of cars
- A stack of cars
- A line of cars
Fleet: A group of buses, taxis, and cars are traveling together.
Stack: Its means a lot of something like cars.
Line: A row of things next to each other or behind each other.
Definition of Car:
What is the collective noun for Flowers?
The collective noun for flowers are:
You can say:
- A bed of flowers
- A bouquet of flowers
- A bunch of flowers
- A nosegay of flowers
- A garden of flowers
Bed: An area of ground in a garden/yard or park for growing flowers.
Bouquet: A bunch of flowers arranged in an attractive way so that it can be carried in a ceremony.
Bunch: A large amount of something.
Nosegay: A small bunch of flowers.
Garden: A piece of land next to or around your house where you can grow flowers.
Definition of flower:
A colored part of a plant from which seeds developed.
Some hand picked collective nouns for you:
- Tense: Definition, Structure and Types of tense
- Collective noun for Cats and Kittens
- Collective noun for Geese and Elephants
- Collective noun for Eggs and Bees
- Collective noun for Wolves and Horses
- Collective noun for Cards and Aircraft
- Collective noun for Monkeys and Lions
- Collective noun for Hay and Puppies
- 10 nouns with their Singular and Plural forms
- Collective noun for Birds and Books